Adobe is a well-known company in the market which helps the users in numerous ways and it also provides the users with some software that help the users in performing their normal work in a proper manner. The products offered by Adobe include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Reader, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Acrobat.
There are different types of assistance that the products provide to the users with their features but Adobe Acrobat is the product which is commonly used by the people around the world. It is software used to create PDF files and while using the software it can happen that the users might face Adobe Acrobat Error 1606 in the product.
It is very necessary for every user to perform the activity to solve the 1606 error in the Adobe Acrobat. Through the steps that we have provided, you can get the solutions for Adobe Acrobat 9 Error 1606 as well as Acrobat 8. With the steps provided, you can solve the issue without any hassle and continue working with Adobe Acrobat.
What is Acrobat Error 1606?
- While facing the issue a user can see the could not access network location
- It is also related to Startup Location
- Could not access network location is also an issue of 1606.
So, these are some of the issues that the users face while Error 1606 in Acrobat. To help the users in solving this issue we have provided two different methods that would help the users in solving their issue in Adobe Acrobat.
Steps to Solve Acrobat Error 1606
Method 1: Creating a new local User Account with administrative privileges and installing Acrobat.
- To start with the process, you need to right-click on My Computer and choose Manage option from the list.
- Now, you need to select Expand System Tools
- Then, click on Local Users and Groups and right-click the Users folder.
- Now you must click New User.
- After that, type in a username and full name.
- You have to now deselect Change Password At Next Login.
- After that, you must select Password Never Expires and click Create
- After that, you have to click Close to continue with the process.
- Now, you must right-click the user account and choose Properties.
- After that, select the Member Of tab and click Add.
- You have to verify that the location is the local computer name
- After that, type Administrators in the Enter the Object Names to select dialog box.
- Now, you must click OK and then click OK again.
- After that, you need to disable startup items and services and log in to the new user account upon restart.
- At last, you must attempt to install Acrobat again.
Method 2: Removing Microsoft Office, install Acrobat, and reinstall Microsoft Office.
- For this, you need to close all open applications.
- After that, you must move any documents you want to keep from the Office folder to another folder.
- Now, you must choose Start
- After that, click on settings and tap on the control panel.
- Now, you need to double-click Add Or Remove Programs.
- You must select Change Or Remove Programs in the Add or Remove Programs dialog box.
- Now, you need to select Microsoft Office and click on remove.
- Here, you must click Yes in the Confirm File Deletion dialog box.
- After that, you need to click OK in the Remove Programs From Your Computer dialog box.
- At this point, you must restart your computer.
- At last, you need to install Acrobat and then reinstall Microsoft Office.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users in solving the Adobe Acrobat 8 Error 1606 and Acrobat 9. With these steps, you can confirm instant solving of the issue and you can also ensure that your Adobe software works in a proper way.